HNI Corporation is a global family of brands for the workplace and home dedicated to enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and gather. We pride ourselves on fostering an environment where we make a positive impact on others; upholding our beliefs in integrity, inclusion and belonging.
*****Please note these positions are located at HBF, 900 12th ST DR NW , Hickory, NC 28601*****
HBF has multiple experienced manufacturing positions available in Hickory, NC.
- Up to $26.00 per hour based on prior relevant manufacturing experience
- We also offer a sign-on bonus up to $2,000 for qualifying positions (Level 2-3-4: Upholsterer, Sewer, Maintenance Tech, and Cutter).
- Less than 3yrs relatable experience? We would still like to talk to you! We also hire for Entry-Level roles from $15.00-18.00 per hour.
What you'll do:
We offer a number of career opportunities in...
- Machine Operation (Wood CNC preferred)
- Material Handling
What you have:
- Must have at least 3-years of relevant manufacturing or related experience to be considered qualified
- Flexibility - be willing to learn and rotate through multiples roles within the facility
- Safety - comply with safety, quality, and production requirements and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment - Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in temperatures and humidity are expected
Who would this be a good fit for?
- Family and friends of HBF Members we have a very rewarding Member Referral Program of $1,000 for each qualifying referral that is hired!
- Former HBF Members looking to return to a similar or prior role
- Pass pre-employment drug testing
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED is NOT required
To apply for a position, complete an application online or visit the Employment Center in-person during normal business hours at HBF, 900 12th ST DR NW , Hickory, NC 28601
Questions? Call or text our Recruiter @ 563.316.9621!
We look forward to hearing from you!
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named in 2020, 2021, and #6 in 2022 as one of America's Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek.
How we act today protects how we live tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here:
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are operational imperatives. We value each other's differences in experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here:
We offer Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit .
We also invite you to visit us at to learn more!